- First time formulation from $73
- Maintenance (single process) from $64 - $84
- Glaze $63 - $83
- Double process from $118 - $138
- Corrective color upon consultation $155
- Face frame from $58 - $78
- T section from $78 - $98
- Partial foil from $108 - $128
- Full head from $148 - $168
- Face frame from $73 - $93
- T-section $94 - $114
- Partial from $124 - $144
- Full head from $149 - $169
At Le Palais Hair Lounge, we take pride in our ability to color hair using the best products on the market today. Our preferred method is the Chemistry System by Redken, which works by providing a concentrated dose of protein that reinforces the internal fiber of chemically distressed or dehydrated hair. Chemistry System will not only strengthen and repair your hair, it will also result in extending color retention and healthier hair in the long run.
We have a variety of hair coloring products available from Redken, including Shades EQ, Chromatics, Color Cameo, and Color Fusion. Here are the benefits of using each of these products that will help you to determine what is right for your situation:
- Redken Shades EQ is voted #1 Color gloss in the market. Equalizing, conditioning color gloss with no lift, no ammonia.
- Chromatics the next generation of hair color, Chromatics uses breakthrough technology to deliver 2x fortified hair and up to 100% gray coverage with zero ammonia & zero odor.
- Color Camo men’s color is 10 minute camouflage color.
- Color Fusion comes in over 100 shades allowing us to create high fashion hair colors & techniques
If you have additional questions regarding getting your hair colored or what your options are, feel free to consult one of our stylists today free of charge.